The Butcher's Guild
raulthebutcher private msg quote post Address this user
Hello!

I am Raul Rubero. I have been cutting meat and butchering for five years. I just moved back home to Jacksonville Florida and have been hopping around grocery stores trying to find my niche. Unfortunately there are no butcher shops in Florida, and when they do pop up, they only do boxed beef which is OK but not my favorite way to cut meat. I am putting out an SOS to any butcher shop in america that could possible take me under there wing and allow me to butcher meat the way i intended to. i can break down beef pork lamb and veal. I have some experience in charcuterie and a fair amount of knowledge about fresh and cured sausages. I am willing to move an relocate

thank you
Raul rubero
raul.rubero@yahoo.com
Post 1 • IP   flag post
ButchersGuild private msg quote post Address this user
That's a bummer Raul! I totally get where you're coming from. There are a lot of butchery opportunities with Belcampo Meats, and some shops in San Francisco may be hiring. Check out Marina Meats: 2395 Chestnut St, San Francisco, CA 94123
(415) 673-6700

V Miller Meats: 4801 Folsom Blvd Sacramento, CA, 95819. (916) 201-2015. butcher@vmillermeats.com
Post 2 • IP   flag post
616 2 2
destitute