The Butcher's Guild

Opening my own butcher shop182

Andrew private msg quote post Address this user
[b]Finnally!!!! I'm opening my own butcher shop. It's still in the early stages but I've found a prime spot, in an area that I've always wanted to open one in. I'm in the process of planning my shop layout, sourcing great local meats, artisan specialty goods, prepared foods, everything...
If anyone wants to share their ideas and knowledge, or give any advice on owning/setting up their own butcher shop. Please feel free to send me a message.
Thanks in advance
Post 1 • IP   flag post
gemini0511 private msg quote post Address this user
Hi Andrew-
I have several industrial butcher equipment pieces that we are selling from my grandfather's butcher shop. He passed away two years ago, and we are trying to find them a good home at a fair price. We have a Hobart table saw and a Hobart meat grinder located in Bloomfield, NJ. Happy to send you pictures and serial numbers. We also have a few smaller pieces. Let me know if you have any interest.
Post 2 • IP   flag post
AmericanButchers private msg quote post Address this user
Andrew- Congrats- Very exciting- Email us if we can assist you in anyway- you can come visit our shop and we can take you to 6 others to learn from each of us- What you'll learn is that Butchering is a strong brotherhood! Calvin- AmericanButchers@gmail.com
Post 3 • IP   flag post
609 3 3
destitute